Since inception in 2012, ACTINS has undertaken several projects that have helped clients improve performance. Indian as well as multi-national companies have engaged ACTINS for diverse projects related to strategy, organization, sales & marketing. A few of them have been listed below:
Strategy formulation & implementation projects that cut across organization functions & hierarchy layers have been a major hallmark for ACTINS, adding lot of value to client organizations.
- Design and execution of transformation initiatives for business growth for a mid tier manufacturing/trading organization.
- Strategic planning & implementation for growth in revenue and profitability for a leading capital equipment manufacturer.
Business organizations at times become too outwardly focused, not realizing that true lasting improvement can happen only if we focus on improving what is “inside”. People are the core assets for any business and bringing out the best in them is leadership.
- Foster cross functional collaboration for a seamless customer experience by deploying a CRM platform for a mid tier manufacturing company.
- Help establish a strategic fit between an engineering trading organization & the industry environment focusing on people development.
Sales & Marketing
A strong Sales & Marketing team can be a big competitive advantage to drive business growth. To make this happen, we need - clarity of thought, choosing the right direction and speed of action.
- Competition study and analysis for a German MNC in the machinery business.
- Identify market potential for a product to assess manufacturing feasibility in India for a German MNC.
- Marketing Plan for new product launch for a Swiss MNC.
- Strategic initiatives to improve lead generation for a small engineering goods manufacturer.
- Professionalize sales-marketing initiatives for a small industrial products manufacturer.
- Growth strategies to help expand international business for a small IT services company.
- Business growth initiatives for an Indian BPO firm in the financial services sector.